Bass Pan Questions

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kassilik

Hi there! I was looking to order some bass pans for my ferret nation and I was just wondering if anyone knew approximately how much shipping to Canada costs, how long it might take and how should I order them? The checkout on the website only shows shipping the the USA. Thanks guys!

I believe there is a different company that makes and sells bass pans in Canada but I can't find that info right now.

As far as bassequipment.com you are going to have to call them to find the exact info that you need. Per their website..

SPECIAL NOTE FOR ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, and FOREIGN COUNTRIES

Our standard shipping and handling rates apply only to the contiguous 48 states. If you are ordering from Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or a foreign country, please inquire as to your shipping costs.

I also live in Canada and needed metal pans for my Critter Nation. I ordered from Flower Town Chinchillas!! Their pans are nice and deep and are powder coated. I bought from them because I live fairly near their location and was able to drive out and pick up the pans instead of having them shipped, but ordering from them will be much cheaper to ship than from the States! The owner seemed really nice and had everything all ready when I got there, I was very happy with the service. The pans are pretty nice, I've noticed less mess on the cage floor since putting them in and they fit perfectly.

I also live in Canada and needed metal pans for my Critter Nation. I ordered from Flower Town Chinchillas!! Their pans are nice and deep and are powder coated. I bought from them because I live fairly near their location and was able to drive out and pick up the pans instead of having them shipped, but ordering from them will be much cheaper to ship than from the States! The owner seemed really nice and had everything all ready when I got there, I was very happy with the service. The pans are pretty nice, I've noticed less mess on the cage floor since putting them in and they fit perfectly.

Ugh, apparently I can't even manage words. I've noticed less mess OUTSIDE the cage since I put the new pans in. The mess stays on the cage floor instead of the floor around the cage.

Back