Bamboo Feeder

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw it at the pet store the other day and thought it would be a great idea. It was actually really heavy and seemed very sturdy. It looked as though it would be pretty hard to chew a significant amount, so splintering might not be a problem.

I didn't buy it though, so hopefully someone can give you a definitive answer.

Thanks Heather. Oh btw I bought the last 3 bridge they had lmfao. I bought one of the dish only though and yes it's heavy.

Yay!! Have fun with those bridges! Mine are enjoying them so far. I would've bought more, but I grabbed the last 2 they had.

Yep! I got the hardware from Menards. Then I just drilled the holes and attached the hardware.

I have a few extra hardware at home so I'll get drilling lol. I have to make the Christmas presents for all 8 of them by this weekend. I'm really excited cuz I'm going to wrap everything in a those brown paper wrapping bags and put rose buds so they can smell it and tear the bag up to get to it hehehe.

Thanks Laurie. I'm going to put a thread up for christmas presents ideal. If you guys got any good suggestions let me know. I'm going to video tape each cage present unwrapping hehehe.

Back