Baby Dutch in a cup!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aimee & The Chinette's

Pro Poop Cleaner
For those of you who don't know, I had 3 chins surrendered to me in August a male & 2 females, well the 2 girls were pregnant. Jemma had Tommy boy who is now in his forever home and Lexi had Dutch who is a month old Today!! He will be ready for his FURever home in January. His adoption will be through NOLA chinchilla rescue.

They grow up TOO fast!!

Dutch at a day old...
PB040014.jpg

Dutch at 2 weeks old...
PB160148.jpg

Dutch at a month old!!
PC020187.jpg

Gotta love the dust on the cup!!:hilarious:

love the progression pics!! He seems very whiskerilicious!! Got huge whiskers blooming out on such a young chin!

O_O HE'S SO CUTE IN THAT CUP!
What color is he? (I'm not very good at colors yet...)

I could just eat him up... ^_^

If I'm not mistaken, wal-mart had GI-NORMOUS teacups meant as flower pots in the spring, I know what I'm looking for from now on to see if I can scoop one up out of season for cheap. ^_^

O_O HE'S SO CUTE IN THAT CUP!
What color is he? (I'm not very good at colors yet...)

I could just eat him up... ^_^

His Dad is a beige & Mom is a brown velvet, so I think he too is a beige BUT he looks darker around his face then the last kit that had the same Dad but a beige Mom. So I myself going to say beige but his face is getting darker everyday...:hmm:

that is the cutest thing i've ever seen. great idea with the time line and the same cup to get an idea of size... they DO grow fast, wow!

These photos really made me smile! Kits are the cutest babies I can imagine!

Back