Baby born Saturday/Sunday

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have what is probably a dumb question but i am not an expert when it comes to colours. Someone once told me she is a beige, and then most other people told me she is a standard. She is now just over two months old and when she is near her dad who is a beige, she appears to be the same colour except for the tips of her ears which are definitly more like her mom with grey/tips. All of the tips of her toes are grey (it's cute, it looks like she is wearing greya nail polish). Is it possible for her to be a beige with grey tipped ears? She has lightened up so much since those pictures were posted.

It is hard to tell the color. when she is a baby I would say 100% standard. But the latest picture you took, she does kinda look beige. It could be the lighting though.

Do the ears say anything about the color? The ears are pinkish ont he inside like dad and grey on the tips like mom but lighter. I would almost say she's a beige but I am not an expert. If she is a standard then she is the lightest standard I have seen (which isn't too many). With these new pictures I would like to see what people think. The flash changes the colour a little but she is like the lighter pictures. She's growing so fast!!

Attachments

• Daisy3.jpg
    Daisy3.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Daisy5.jpg
    Daisy5.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 25
  • Daisy4.jpg
    Daisy4.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Daisy1.jpg
    Daisy1.jpg