Atlantic Chapter Show 2013

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone be safe... I made it here yesterday at 4pm...

Sorry you can't make it Crissy :( Let me know if I can drop by tomorrow early evening please
r

Last edited:
Here's a weird question, normally I have somebody with me...so as I'm grooming I have them get our seats in the front row. I always sit in the front row becasue I'm hard of hearing sometimes and I always take notes on my animals. Likewise I try to get lots of pics. SO, without someone to reserve our seats...what is the best way to do so?

I still feel SO unprepared and I'm leaving in about 16hrs. Want to be there around 7am so I have plenty of time. I always come early, day of :) Still feel like I'm forgetting about a million things. ACK!

On the upside, I SO cannot wait to see ya'll tomorrow! I'm definitely staying for the banquet still!

I just sit some of my stuff on whatever chair I want to claim....like a jacket or something... That reminds me my back hurt for several days after sitting on those metal chairs at Nationals being all cramped together...I ought to bring a cushion...unless another animal handler is needed....???

Last edited:
So who else is going to be running on less than 5hrs sleep? I'm a night shift person so I'm normally up till 3-4am :( ICK! Well, I got everyone pre-groomed...got everything packed in the van except the chins...I feel ready, but nervous. Is it just me or do your "show prospects" never look as good as you'd hoped or as good as you thought they originally looked when you finally get around to grooming them for the actual show?!? THEN, my meanie got loose...had to chase her all over the place. She's a big girl and quite "feisty" to put it nicely. I'm pretty sure I risked loss of limb just grooming her.

Well, see ya'll bright and early!

I might get 3 hours of sleep if I'm lucky, but! JAGS is coming and I'm not allowed to complain about lack of sleep when Randy's around. ;)

78 animals entered so far! And set up was SMOOTH! Thanks everyone for helping out with such a quickness! See everyone in the morning! =D

I'm SO pooped. Went to the show, with no sleep whatsoever...feel like I ran a total marathon. AWESOME show, AWESOME animals and some well deserved awards to the most AWESOME people I know.

I don't have the results to be honest, this was my first solo show so I had to take my own notes. I'm sure they'll be posted soon. I took tons of pics but after putting the chins away and being up for 38hrs w/o sleep I'm just too darn tired to post. Will be up tomorrow I promise!

Just got back... Cliff Notes update Ryerson took GSC with a male Black Velvet and Ritterspach was Reserve with a female XD female Eb.....

I know there was 189 animals shown. I came home with 3 extra nice standard females, one from RAF( got from Poetrue), one from Chrisiane's Chinchillas, and one from Hendryx's. All are beautiful pedigreed animals, thanks ladies!

Back