Atlantic Chapter Picnic - Aug 14th!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mishalaa

Irish Chinchilla
Those of you in the chapter should be receiving invites soon, but for those who aren't members or are members of other chapters, here's the info!

2011 Atlantic Chapter Picnic
Sunday, Aug 14th, 11AM to 5PM.
Located at Dave and Chris' ranch in Pennsburg, PA.
Email [email protected] to RSVP and for address/phone number.

Bring chins to be evaluated by Dave!
Bring dishes for the pot luck lunch (no steaks this year, will be hamburgers/hotdogs)!

Chapter meeting will take place following lunch and we will be electing new officers since Dave and Chris are retiring. This will be the last picnic at their house.

Hope to see you there! I don't yet know what I'll be bringing to eat, but it will probably involve broccoli.

Talked to Dave and Chris this weekend. We will be having hamburgers and hot dogs so if you haven't already, PLEASE RSVP with them either by the email address above or by phone so they know how much food to have. Complete info for this event is on our Chapter Website.

Dave will have the lights set up to do evaluations for anyone that wants to have their chins looked at.

I will be making broccoli casserole for lunch and plum clafoutis for dessert. =)

Does anyone know how to set up speaker phone on a standard cell phone? I had a request from a member who can't make it to the picnic but wants to participate in the chapter meeting. I've never set up speaker before, not even sure my phone is capable. But it's worth a shot.

Back