Are all of these ingredients chinny safe?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roni Jasper

I was thinking of these organic crackers for my chins but was unsure about a few of the ingredients as I've never given them to them before. Thanks

Homemade with wholesome organic ingredients: Parsley, pumpkin, Oats, Timothy Grass Pellets, and carrots.

I was thinking of these organic crackers for my chins but was unsure about a few of the ingredients as I've never given them to them before. Thanks

Homemade with wholesome organic ingredients: Parsley, pumpkin, Oats, Timothy Grass Pellets, and carrots.

Absolutely no carrots. I've never heard of feeding a chin parsley either. Unsweetened canned pumpkin is safe in small amounts. It is mostly used in syringe feeds and not as a treat. If you want to make chin cookies perhaps a forum member can share their recipe with you.

Thanks!... the carrots and parsley were the two I was unsure about. I have a cookie recipe that I've been making over the years, but saw these crackers and wondered if they'd be an interesting something new to introduce them to.

Back