Apollo

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silverrose

Chinnie kisses!
I am still so shocked and incredibly heartbroken that my beautiful Apollo is gone. It happened just too suddenly and too quickly. I still feel like I could have done something, or should have known something was wrong. I am going to miss you, my dearest Apollo marshmallow... You always made me giggle and brightened up my day with your silly antics, especially the ridiculous way you ran in your wheel. I will miss all the time we spent together, cuddling on the couch and just watching tv, or just carrying you around cuz you looked too cute in your cage to leave you alone. You were the best lapchin ever! I'll love you forever, my sexy studmuffin you. Rest in peace sweetie.

Apollo 10/25/2005 - 4/14/2011

Oh Therese! I'm so sorry. :( RIP Apollo. He will be watching over you until you can be together again. Big hugs to you. He loved you very much.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Apollo sounds like he was a beautiful and special chinchilla. I know that he is now resting in peace but is dearly missed. My thoughts are with you.

Therese I'm sorry to hear of Apollo's passing. I know how much you loved him. Hugs to you!

I'm very sorry to hear about Apollo. May he rest in peace..

Thanks guys. I buried Apollo today in my parents' yard. My parents were really sweet about it. My mom is planning to extend her flower garden where we buried him, so I am pretty happy about that. I still haven't been able to clean up his cage, much less even look at it yet, but one day at a time. I just miss my lovefloof terribly.

i'm so sorry to hear this....r.i.p. sweet apollo.

*hugs* to you Therese

Back