Ampersand!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lilune

100_0409.jpg

Sometimes when Amp is having much fun with something, she stops dead and jump-spins to check and see if we're watching her. Makes dust bath time extra messy, but extra entertaining.

Great pic of Amp! I always wonder how the chins can breathe when they kick up a big dust storm during their dust bath! lol

Lilune, thats a great pic.
Btw, I am from Belgium and I speak Dutch, and if you would say here "amper zand" (wich sounds like ampersand) it would mean "barely no sand" :p

100_0409.jpg

Sometimes when Amp is having much fun with something, she stops dead and jump-spins to check and see if we're watching her. Makes dust bath time extra messy, but extra entertaining.

my chin does something like that to. she spins around looks for me, the runs up to me with hug puffs of dust billowing behind her. (like the road runner)its really messy and if im sitting on the ground she jumps right at my face causing me to cough up dust for a bit. lol.
cause she does that all the time ive made sure to be right next to the dust bath. less of a mess to clean up that way.

Back