A Penny for Your Poops

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brittany

Mia Bella Vita
Today was cage cleaning day and I got to thinking if I had a penny for every poop I've ever picked up, vaccuumed up, etc... well I'd be a rich woman. I think I'd start out by paying off all my debt, then I'd hire someone else to clean cages and chin-sit while I traveled all over the world!

So if you had a penny a poop what would you do?

i would pay off any debt, including my house. work from home. hire a personal chef & a maid to clean my house. and then be able to enjoy more time with my family & pets!

question, if you hired someone else to clean the poop, wouldn't they be getting the pennies? lol

I would redecorate Trixie's playroom to thank her for providing me with all the poops. Then I would retire, and stay home with her....and maybe travel if I could find a Trixie approved chin sitter.

I would pay off all my debt, buy a house, travel a bit, and invest the rest. I would hate to roll all those pennies....

:hmm:

First, I would buy a few more chins (proper investing, right??) and set aside a % for yummy-fun stuff for the little furry butts.

Then I would pay off my debt, buy a house where the chins would have room to run and play, and a new vehicle.

Then I would pay off my mom's debt and build her a new house, since her's is falling apart.

Let's see.... pay off medical bills, pay of the house, pay off my parents condo for them, buy a house for my sister in law, hire a maid and a gardener, and of course buy more chins and spoil them rotten.

There have been times when I've been dealing with sick chins that I'd gladly have paid $100 for a poop.

Ive thought of this to. I would use the money to buy more chinchillas to poo some more money for me...then i'd go from there haha

Pay bills, retire, build a huge chin barn, and wait for the chin fairy to come for a visit! ;)

Gee, every other Saturday is my cage cleaning day. I don't like to dispose of all my girls' poop: I bag a handful up and pass it around to my neighbors to use as house plant fertilizer. We've got some of the most fertile house plants in Colorado!

Back