7 weaned baby males video

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adorable!!! They are so cute! Thanks for sharing!

Cuteness overload!!! Thanks for sharing.

Can I ask what company that cage is from?

OHHHHHH my goodness, that is probably the cutest thing I've ever seen. I love how that tan one keeps coming back to sniff the camera. HAHA! :)

That was so much fun to watch! They are all so adorable and all of their energy is priceless! Thank you for sharing!

I love how in the background you can see other chins wall surfing off their cages too :) But this is absolutely an adorable video...

They are just too cute :cute: I love how active, curious, and bouncy they are, the wall surfing is the best. Thank you for sharing :) I love my boys but they are almost 6 years old and nowhere near as active as babies, it makes me want a couple babies so I can watch the hyper bounciness again. :greybounce::greybounce:

Soooooo cute! Beautiful boys! All the chinnies in the dust bath are adorable; I was waiting to see how many were going to jump in. The three in the bath peeking out at 12sec made me giggle. Thanks for sharing!

They are adorable!! Showed my sister and we both "aww'd". I may convince her I should be a breeder in the future. ;)

I love your other videos, too! My mom and I watched the one where you show the white female w the baby twins. When you touch the mommy to move out of the way, revealing the babies it is out of this world cute! The daddy wasn't too pleased you were filming! ;D Thanks for sharing!

Back