3 more ebony babies!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Chinniechantel

My husband just called me at work and told me my big huge beautiful standard e/c v/c female Dawn just gave birth to three goregeous dark or extra dark ebony kits!

She was bred to my extra dark ebony v/c male, Knight. They are good weights too- 48, 51, and 54 grams. He did not sex them yet.

I am so excited, her last litter gave me some very nice quality violet wraps and ebonies, so I am hoping these turn out just as nice. And, they will be ready just in time for the FL show! Yay! Pics coming soon! :neener:

Congratulations! I can't wait for pics, if I ever get more chins, a dark ebony has to be one of them thats for sure.

Chantel - they better be good - I think rcr is throwing down on ya!!
"BEST CHIN PHOTGRAPHER" is at stake here!!
Best out of 100!!

Hey - look at the time!!! WE WANT PICS!!

Haha, sorry Rick, I fell asleep and just woke up now! I guess not sleeping well for a few weeks has caughten up with me. I promise I will at least snap a few in the morning. I am too comfy in bed to get up and do it now.

But...they are seriously gorgeous, I love them all! They will have to stay here I think. At least 2 of them. I am such a bad chinchilla breeder, because they all end up staying here! The momma is almost 8 and only gives me about one litter a year. They are always amazing though. Last time quads, 3 ebonies and a gorgeous violet wrap, now 3 dark ebs! These last two litters have been awesome, I guess she saved her best kits for last?!

There are 2 boys and 1 girl, and they are just one tiny step away from being extra dark "homo" ebony because I see a few dark grey hairs by their ears, but otherwise they are every hair shiny black. Very pretty chins!! Now I am just being a tease...lol. Sorry! :neener:

Last edited:
Ebony triplet pictures!

Well here they are! I snapped some quick ones before work so I didn't have time for props, but later!

I need help with some names....there are 2 boys and 1 girl!

IMG_4944.jpg

IMG_4943.jpg

IMG_4949.jpg

IMG_4951.jpg

IMG_4952.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back