Your Horoscope Sign May be Changing

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm an aquarian will always be an aquarian--no way as I a capricorn. NO WAY is my mom no longer a Virgo--she has that down to a T!

Your sign only changes if you follow it based on astronomy, not the zodiac. Most horoscopes are based on the Zodiac, so we should all be fine! :neener:

I am apparently now an ophiuchus- which is funny that it is identified with healers and I wanted to be a doctor...

sorry guys, I'm not following. What is going on with the horoscopes? I've always been a pisces...am I still? I'm so confused :(

They can change whatever they want, but anybody who knows me at all knows that I am now, and always will be, a Taurus. Thankfully, I stay right where I am. :)

I'm a Taurus originally and now it says I'm an Aries. LOL.

In the words of Penny and Sheldon:

Penny: I'm a Sagittarius, which probably tells you way more than you need to know...

Sheldon:Yes... it tells us that you participate in the mass cultural delusion that the sun's apparent position relative to arbitrarily defined constellations at the time of your birth somehow affects your personality.

Anybody watch Big Bang?! :p

The change doesn't affect the zodiac which is what the horoscopes are based off of. It only affects the Eastern view of astrology, not the Western (zodiac.) So, I'm pretty sure all of you go by the Western zodiac version...therefore, you aren't affected.

Everyone has more than one sign anyway. So it doesn't really matter.

I'm a Taurus -- use to fit me to a 'T' -- though the older I get the more Aries-like I have seem to become. It's quite strange.

The change doesn't affect the zodiac which is what the horoscopes are based off of. It only affects the Eastern view of astrology, not the Western (zodiac.) So, I'm pretty sure all of you go by the Western zodiac version...therefore, you aren't affected.

I think everyone is more interested in the "OMG IT'S CHANGING" than hearing an explanation... This is the third time that's been posted in this thread :neener:

Oh well! I'm an Aquarius still, and always will be, even if the Eastern astrology says I'm now a Capricorn.

^I think you're right, and am glad someone put an easily understandable reason. I knew that it hadn't changed but didn't get the reasoning.
I'm getting a kick out of the "hey, cool I've got another sign" though -I'm way too easily amused!
(then again, with the eastern version/one everyone is all up about I would be a gemini although I'm a cancer in the western zodiac :p)

Last edited:
My sign didn't change - regardless of whether I believe in it or not - I WAS a Leo, and I AM a Leo...deal with it! :)

Back