Yay for Life Line

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicki

A couple weeks ago Flea got into a little mess. Escaped chin + electrical cord = :( After being fed critical care for awhile she started eating pellets on her own. But getting her to drink wasn't working. I added another water bottle to her cage. One with plain water. The other I tried mixing with apple juice or chamomile with no luck. The only water she was getting is what was mixed with her CC. And a couple times she took water from a syringe. Well I decided to order Life Line from chocolatechinchillas. I fed some through a syringe to Flea. Within a couple hours I saw her drink. So I sprinkled some on her pellets. And since then she seems to be back to normal with drinking on a regular basis now. :thumbs:

That's great!!! You can also try rubbing a raisin on the tip of the water bottle, but Ive tried that with no luck...

Hope everything is alright with your chinnie!!!

Lifeline has been a god-send for me. I started using it in September when Zippy got GI Statis, and I am still using it twice a week as a preventative measure.

Back