• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: Female Chinchilla about 10 weeks to 9 months old Light violet color (light grey)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sailor_Orbit

Moon Cosmic Power Make up
Hi,
I am looking to eventually give my chinchilla company after 2 weeks, once Kimchi is settled down. I am looking for a chinchilla that is light violet or just in the lighter color range, preferably female. I could go with male if they don't reproduce (neutered?) I also like sapphires, blue diamond color if available. I am not looking for breeding quality just a really friendly chinchilla that can get along with others and likes being held or doesn't mind it too much. I would prefer the age to be 10 weeks to 9 months old, so I know they can be compatible. I live in RI, I can travel up to 2 hours over the weekend or Friday night. Normally my friend drives. If it's under an hour drive each direction then I can drive by myself. I am a new owner so any expert advise would be appreciated. Paypal is my preferred payment type because it's much more convenient to send money if we can't see each other in person often. I would prefer meeting the chinchilla before committing to it, so I know if the chinchilla likes me enough. I pretty much got my current one because she was calm with me the whole time I held her. Please let me know if you're willing to sell to a Rhode Islander.

Yes I have talked to her earlier but she only has the dark violet that looks very similar to my current chinchilla, though she looks very cute

I would suggest getting the same sex chin to pair. I've never neutered a chin but would imagine it is not something that is very easy (or cheap) to do. Why put your baby through the stress of surgery if you don't have to? Just my opinion. Also I am by no means an expert I'm just telling you what I would do.

Hmm okay then I wouldn't do that myself but if it is all ready neutered that would be definitely considered.

Be very careful getting a chin that's already neutered. Many many many people will lie and tell you a male that's not breeding for them is neutered. But that doesn't mean they won't breed at your house. Demand vet receipts or something before believing a chin is neutered. Its going to be easiest to just get a chin of the same sex without the risk of being mislead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back