Wood ladders

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devynthecatwithsocks

Hi I am adding a third level to my chins cage and wanted to make the top primarily ledges and hanging house and cuddle tubes and hammocks and just fill it with items like that. I went online to gather design ideas and saw a lot of long wooden ladders that go from one side of the cage to the other. I looked around on amazon and etsy for ladders like that and didn't find too much luck. For anyone with a ladder like this, where can i get one?

I'm not sure what you mean by ladders, but most ladders are not safe for chins, they can get legs and/or feet caught in them and broken. Maybe link a picture of what you are thinking? If you mean bridges not ladders just make sure they are tight so they can't get feet or toes caught in them. Like the pine ones sold here Chinchilla Rescue | Forever Fiesty Chinchilla Rescue | Our Store | Hide-A-Ways for example.

I'm not sure what you mean by ladders, but most ladders are not safe for chins, they can get legs and/or feet caught in them and broken. Maybe link a picture of what you are thinking? If you mean bridges not ladders just make sure they are tight so they can't get feet or toes caught in them. Like the pine ones sold here Chinchilla Rescue | Forever Fiesty Chinchilla Rescue | Our Store | Hide-A-Ways for example.
yes! This is what i was looking around for. Thank you!

Back