• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wood chews needed!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

e.murphy518

I love my chinchildren!
I am looking for some wood chews for my chins. Apple wood is their favorite, but I would prefer a mixed box (hopefully including apple). I have 5 chins so I need it to be a larger quantity. Located in zip code 60004, so whatever the cheapest shipping option would be will be greatly appreciated! Thanks :)

I dont have a whole lot of apple, but I could do some in a mixed box. I also have poplar, blackberry, grapevine and may have a small amount of pear as well. I only have a couple apple/pear trees to rim but I have as much as any chin could want of the other three. What amount were you looking for? Shipping to Illinois shouldn't be too costly but varies a lot depending on how much and what you want. (box size and wood density-for instance, grape vine dried out is a lighter weight than other sticks) Also, let me know if you want twigs or thicker sticks. I will also hopefully get poplar coins and larger perches/sticks soon (just have to have extra time to go out and use the power tools). Let me know if you're interested in anything, which ones, amount and all that stuff. I'm guessing I could get a 7x7x7 box full split between the five woods i mentioned done for around $40 with shipping included, but we can work out box size/price/wood types and stick size until you're happy. Just let me know :)

Back