Whose Birthday is it? 06/03/11

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melissa

The staff of Chins-n-Hedgies would like to wish the following members a very

:HB3:

Ronda (53)

addictedtochins

:HBcake:

Thank you everybody! Had a nice dinner out and got tix to the Lipizzaner Stallion show Saturday at 2pm. I am going with my chinny friend Michelle (North Idaho Chins) and her daughters. And I got tix to see a show at the local Playhouse. Just need to figure out what play I want to see.
Happy Birthday Ronda! How are you doing friend?

Thank you everybody! Had a nice dinner out and got tix to the Lipizzaner Stallion show Saturday at 2pm. I am going with my chinny friend Michelle (North Idaho Chins) and her daughters. And I got tix to see a show at the local Playhouse. Just need to figure out what play I want to see.
Happy Birthday Ronda! How are you doing friend?

Whoa - just ran across this thread ~ Thanks for all the good wishes!!!

Theresa - I didn't know we shared the day ~ Happy Belated to you...

I went to see the Lipizzaners in Spokane when I was a kid - they were fantastic.

Happy Birthday Theresa and Ronda (Chloe says happy b-day too because she loves your wood!!)

I know it's like 3 weeks belated; I miss a lot of these birthday threads if I don't come on the forum everyday!! But I still hope you guys are having a good birthday month!!!

Thanks - still have plenty of wood for Chloe whenever she needs more!!

I think I may actually take you up on that offer!! *goes to website...looks at irresistible wood*

I usually have left over wood because I bought so much when I first got Chloe for a while, not knowing how much she would devour and which kinds she liked, but she loves new wood!! Might as well get a little bit more, hehe.

LOL - well you could try the new rainbow sampler with all different woods in it - or just give me a budget and I'll go wild with it....

Ronda

Back