Who's excited for Harry Potter?!?!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sdo9396

I'm so excited to see the midnight showing of Harry Potter tomorrow!! I was just at Universal Orlando the other week and went to see the HP part of the theme park four days in a row! I also bought some replica wands while i was there too lol any other HP fans out there??

Whoop! I'll be going to a 12:21am showing of it tomorrow night. I'm super stoked! Still trying to emotionally prepare for it though lol

I'm super excited, but I probably won't be seeing it any time soon. Maybe I can convince dbf to go with me in a week or two. Otherwise we'll wait until it comes out on dvd.

And I always intend to re-watch the movies before seeing a new one, but almost never do. Maybe I'll try to this time. It's been SO long since I've read the books...I've forgotten everything it seems!

Lol you should rewatch all the movies to refresh your memory! My bf and I watched all 7 of them last week so that we would be up to date with this one since it's been a while since either of us have read the books or watched the movies. Hopefully you can convince your bf to go with you so that you don't have to wait until it comes out on DVD...it'll be a while til it comes out I assume. :(

I'm Super Excited to see it. I'm seeing it at 3 am in the morning. But there's a little part inside me that is totally sad that this is the end.

I loved it too! I didn't see it at midnight, but took my 10 year old to the evening show on opening day. We saw it at an IMAX theater-- it was big and loud! I'm bummed that we didn't get circular, HP shaped 3D glasses like some theaters had! But the movie was awesome... I laughed, cried and cheered!

Sad its over but think JK Rowling is considering writing more for Harry. She keeps alluding to that in interviews. Cross your fingers!

I didn't catch up on movies, didn't care for the last two. This one more than made up for it! They did an excellent job right up until the end where the aging techniques were... sadly hilarious.

Saw it in 2D, did anyone see it in 3D? Do you think it made a difference?

I don't think he 3D made a huge difference. I'm sure it made the Action scenes a little more exciting but I don't think I'd have felt any different about it had it been 2D.

OMG Spoof I agree hahah! The aging techniques were very sad. But overall, I thought the movie was fantastic. I've been a fan since the books came out and it was sad to see it ending but definitely saved the best for last. I found myself laughing, crying, yelling, clinging to the seat and everything else!

Back