Whole new me!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurie

I heart Leonard
Mom was pretty insistant on getting me new glasses for my birthday, and as usual she can't wait until my actual birthday! So on the cuff when they called and told me my glasses were in I decided I was sick of the old sleeked down hairdo as well. So I called my gal Marcy and went back to my tried and true I should never had a different hair style--the sticky-up hair do!

Before & After

Before:
LaurieBefore.jpg

After:
163.jpg

162.jpg

And sans glasses:
161.jpg

You look great Laurie! I am getting new glasses on Friday..whoo! I need a cute new hairstyle like yours too. *inspired* :D

Stack don't you dare cut your hair! Thanks Laura, what a nice compliment on my weight loss--slowly but surely!

I'm liking the new do as well - love the glasses too. I've been thinking I need to do something different with my hair too - just not sure what.

Whoohoo Laurie I picked out my new glasses today! Thanks for inspiring me to go get an appointment because my prescription has changed too! I promise I won't get my hair cut too much. I'm too much of a chicken to get more than 3 inches off. :D

Back