Who takes Chins?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

Nbethel

I have a chin that will be 3 yrs old in March. My son got it but he has moved in August for school and I don’t have the time or dedication to put into an animal. Is there a place that takes/buys Chins?

Mochiott

I have a chin that will be 3 yrs old in March. My son got it but he has moved in August for school and I don’t have the time or dedication to put into an animal. Is there a place that takes/buys Chins?
Have you found a home for your chin? If not, where are you located? Because I am looking to adopt one!

tunes

Administrator/Owner
Staff member
Admin
Don't give it to a petstore, ever. Find a rescue or a chin owner nearby that can take him/her in.

Have you found a home for your chin? If not, where are you located? Because I am looking to adopt one!
I have 2 sweet sisters that need a forever home due to the same reason. Loved and healthy, just daddy is in college now and they deserve more love <3 We are in Tampa.

Gizmosmom

I feel so miserable. I’m so badly grieving the loss of my baby boy Gizmo. It’s bad enough that he is gone, but I accidentally killed him by smashing him under a recliner. I had no idea he was under it and my granddaughters found him several hours later. I feel like such a horrible mom and I miss him terribly. I loved my little man so much. I feel so guilty. Any advice on how I can get over the loss of my baby?

I have 2 sweet sisters that need a forever home due to the same reason. Loved and healthy, just daddy is in college now and they deserve more love <3 We are in Tampa.
No we have not found a home for the sisters. We need to keep them together. Are you willing to adopt both? We are in the Tampa area.

Latest posts