What's been your most expensive chinchilla purchase?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most expensive single-item purchase is definitely the double Ferret Nation cage I just got my girl. But it was worth it, we both love it! She has more space with more shelves and platforms to bounce around on, and it's SO much easier for me to clean than her old cage. Those dual-opening doors are so awesome!

That said, I've probably spent at least as much as I did on the cage (actually, probably more) on all her various accessories. Shelves, liners, hammocks, chew toys, a playpen....it all starts to add up real quick.

Most expensive single-item purchase is definitely the double Ferret Nation cage I just got my girl. But it was worth it, we both love it! She has more space with more shelves and platforms to bounce around on, and it's SO much easier for me to clean than her old cage. Those dual-opening doors are so awesome!

That said, I've probably spent at least as much as I did on the cage (actually, probably more) on all her various accessories. Shelves, liners, hammocks, chew toys, a playpen....it all starts to add up real quick.
I bought a banjo for my then-friend for Christmas about a year ago. I don't have a lot of money, so the banjo was a huge financial strain for me, but he had always wanted one and talked about learning to play. I thought it was a wonderful and thoughtful gift. He breaks up with me a few weeks later, moves in with another girl, and gives her the banjo as a gift.

Singlehandedlt, the cage itself T v T I got them a large aviary which cost about 600 EUR
Heres a picture of it back when I was still setting it up
photo_2022-01-27_09-43-25.jpg

Second up are the chins themselves which cost 170EUR to adopt from the local shelter x3

Back