What to do in a pinch?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkpiggy1989

'No they're not bunnies'
I have been using fleece liners for the past year or so, with no problems at all. Recently one of my chis has started chewing. Theres a golfball size hole in the liner now. I'm planing on tiling the floor, but I wont have the money until my next payday, which is next friday. I would prefer to not use bedding, as I have a FN, and it makes a HUGE mess! But I know the fleece has to come out today! If need be, I will use bedding until I can tile, I was just wondering if anyone has any other ideas to get me by for the next week and a half?

kevlar? fabric made from tungsten carbide? :rofl:

does your FN have metal Bass pans or the plastic pans that came with it? if metal, your chin should be fine on the bare metal for now. if plastic, i'd be very concerned they'd try to chew/eat it. you could lay pine boards across if you have extra laying around, just make sure they are butted real snug against each other and there is no room for them to move around, you don't want pinched furbutt toes! (the boards will work if your chin is litter trained, otherwise you'll have pee dripping everywhere)

cardboard? That's what I did when my boys were eating their Carefresh and getting tummy problems until I made fleece liners.

Hey. I need money till payday. I want to take a cash loan. But I have a problem. I reject the rhinestone option on bail. Advise where it is better to get a loan, in a bank or on the Internet? I am inclined to the Internet, according to reviews it seems to be a good idea, maybe someone has dealt with such organizations? Guys, what can you advise me?

Back