What is she doing?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sage12

I come in the room. There is a click and then what sounds like a snore. She continues to do this. I have a video but I don’t know how to post it. She also moves her neck really weird which I am most concerned about. I have a video but don’t know how to post it. How do I post it? I am very concerned.

Update: she is going to the vet tommorow. I called and they think it is a respiratory infection. Is there anything I can do until then? It is the evening and she is going tommorow morning.

Another Update: I didn’t want to create another post but a little over and hour from the last update. She is acting normal but I am still taking her to the vet. She is jumping around and I think she was eating she stopped when I came in but I heard hay moving in the hallway. I didn’t mention this. Earlier I stuck my hand in her house to she if she was going to wake and she kinda opened her eyes but then almost closed them all the way again with my hand in there which wasn’t normal. She just wasn’t acting right.

Last edited:
Back