What did your Secret Santa get you? 2012

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To my utter shock, I received yet another package. Seriously Secret Santa, you've done too much! We are soooo very grateful over here! If I could popcorn as cutely as the chins, I would. (I'll never say that again...:rofl:)

Attachments

• IMG_5073.jpg
    IMG_5073.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 135
Oh, my goodness gracious!!!

Our Secret Santa got us what we were REALLY hoping for!!! Mr. Whiskers and The Snuggler got a large enough-for-two fleece cuddle bed (purple and blue and snowflakes!!!) from Allison at Camphor Chins and her Christmas Box, which was full of toys and chews!!! All 4 of the furries are having a blast chewing and playing with their loot!!!

I'm so bad at taking pictures...is there an easy way if I take one with my iphone to post it in this thread??? All help welcomed...

Merry Christmas and THANK YOU AGAIN, Secret Santa!!!

I'm so bad at taking pictures...is there an easy way if I take one with my iphone to post it in this thread??? All help welcomed...

I'm not sure about that, since I don't have an iphone. If you want to post it to your facebook page, I'd be happy to post it here for you.

When did you get a 4th chin? Did I miss that thread? Congrats!

Well, little Blackberry Bunnybutt is a sweet little Black Velvet female given to me by one of my rancher friends, rather than putting her down. She was born with a left club leg in the back, and nothing on the front left.

She actually has only 1 good leg -- her back right. She has a front right, but her mother and siblings chewed off all of her fingers so she has what i call a mitten paw and her ears look like ruffled potato chips. She can't even hold her food to eat it; she eats out of the bowl like a dog or cat. Her tail was either lost in the birthing process or also chewed off so it's only a bunny nubbin, her club leg sticks out at an angle and she hops like a bunny...hence the name Blackberry Bunnybutt!!!

She is in a different room than the boys because everyone frightened me into thinking that it was impossible to have males and females on the same room.

I originally wanted her as a companion for Little Two Paws, since they are both handicapped, but I thought if she got pregnant, that would be a crime -- she's just not capable of birthing and caring for kits with no paws. I will say, though, that Roger told me he thought they could be put together, because "I don't think they have enough legs between them to have sex"!!! Maybe, but I just couldn't risk that for her!!'

Like LTP, she lives in a one level fleece lined cage with a cuddle shelf, a hammock, a chiller and a comfy bed. She's my little Princess!!!

And now, you know!!!

My SS did awesome for my boys! They were starting to get low on treats...not any more! Thanks so much SS!!

Attachments

• DSC09211.jpg
    DSC09211.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 130
Got another gift in the mail from my Secret Santa!

na9ysusa.jpg

They're magnets! I love them!

Had a little post office mishap, but I finally received my SS gift! Thanks so much! My boys will be so happy, and so will some of the rest of zoo! I love it all!

Attachments

• IMG_20121215_113534.jpg
    IMG_20121215_113534.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 118
Back