What did your Secret Santa get you? 2012

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very unique toys, Alli! I've never seen those toys! I love the card! What is that Nesta stuff?

Very unique toys, Alli! I've never seen those toys! I love the card! What is that Nesta stuff?

Nesta? Did you mean those nest looking things? Sorry, not quite sure. Umm there's faux presents wrapped up with some sort of vine stuff, and then vine candy canes. Not sure what the vine is made of, but its a hit!

Nesta? Did you mean those nest looking things? Sorry, not quite sure. Umm there's faux presents wrapped up with some sort of vine stuff, and then vine candy canes. Not sure what the vine is smade of, but its a hit!

I think she meant the box. It says Nesta, but I think that's the pet pasta you were talking about.

I think she meant the box. It says Nesta, but I think that's the pet pasta you were talking about.

Ohhhh yeah haha, sorry! Yeah, that's the pet pasta, I've heard it referred to as chinnie crack most seem to love it. This one is cinnamon flavored.

I'm off running errands right now but the hubby sent me a text saying that I just received a box from my SS. Can't wait to get home and rip it open, lol!

:dance3: LOVE our SS gift! Jet needed a fleece house and it's perfect with all the christmas toys he has already in the cage! Thank you so much SS! :thumbsup:

SS gift: hammock, house, large hanging toy stuffed with hay and lots of the best hanging clips in the world :D (excuse messy background... boxes & crap everywhere as we dig out all of the holiday decorations and tree)

IMG_6414.jpg

I meant to come back and update that we got yet another package with tons of goodies from Fuzzies Kingdom - lots of treats and some nettle! We got super spoiled. Ill try to lay it all out for a picture!

We were pleasantly surprised to find yet another present! Thank you so much Secret Santa, the chins and I are extremely thankful for our presents!!

Attachments

• IMG_5059.jpg
    IMG_5059.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 153
Lookit all the loot! Love seeing all the pics of everything. I'm getting excited!!!
/waits impatiently
Oh, I meant
/chins wait impatiently...

We'll my chins sure hit the jackpot this year. Thank you Secret Santa, pretty sure I know who you are, but I'm going to do some investigating this weekend before I make my official guess. Our present came from Camphor Chins, and we got a bag full of grapevine twigs, 2 hanging toys, and a Christmas Fleece hammock! Alli, what types of woods are on the hanging toys/ where did you buy the wood? Lady's enjoying it so much, and I'm always looking for things that she'll actually eat and chew!

Our Presents
picture.php

Diva chin was too lazy to get out of her tube, so I brought her gift to her ;-)
picture.php

Princess Latte loving her toy (she almost popcorned right out of the cage before I could close the door)
picture.php

Jameson being impatient as usual
picture.php

Jameson settling down to do some serious chewing
picture.php

Bailey was the lucky man who got the hammock
picture.php

"Talk to the butt, I'm busy cuddling!"
picture.php

Woohoo! Love seeing presents... :D wish everyone could post a pic of their gifts, if possible. :wink3:

Yeah! Everybody get their presents on here! Loving everyone's stuff so far :D

We'll my chins sure hit the jackpot this year. Thank you Secret Santa, pretty sure I know who you are, but I'm going to do some investigating this weekend before I make my official guess. Our present came from Camphor Chins, and we got a bag full of grapevine twigs, 2 hanging toys, and a Christmas Fleece hammock! Alli, what types of woods are on the hanging toys/ where did you buy the wood? Lady's enjoying it so much, and I'm always looking for things that she'll actually eat and chew!

Our Presents
picture.php

Diva chin was too lazy to get out of her tube, so I brought her gift to her ;-)
picture.php

Princess Latte loving her toy (she almost popcorned right out of the cage before I could close the door)
picture.php

Jameson being impatient as usual
picture.php

:)) The wood I use for the toys is always from Ronda. She just normally sends me a mix of whatever she has on hand, but my guess at yours is apple, mulberry, and cottonwood, based on the looks of the wood.

Back