What did your Secret Santa get you? 2012

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

Stackie

I bite.
I already have had a couple people PM me saying they've sent their gifts out, so feel free to post what you got here! (Pictures of your fur babies enjoying their presents are always a plus!)

smhufflepuff

super-duper hedgiepig
Yeah, you figure (at least on the hedgie side of things) these little ones are here with us for such a short time. If the present happens to be something for them, why make them wait around a few extra days or weeks? Open upon arrival!!

Pikaia

Gonna keck your butt ;)
Oh really! I was wondering when was too early for SS gifts to be sent out!

Raisinggrace

Mom to chinnie and rottie
Ooh we can open early? I am so impatient but I think maybe this years might push myself to wait and be a good girl.... And if my boys don't stop chucking poo at me they will be waiting till Christmas!!!:impatient:

Sandi

non-stop poop sweeper
:needpics:
There were at least 7-8 people who posted pics of what they received from their SS same time last year. There is no way I can wait til Christmas to open what my chins get from our SS and I will definitely post when it arrives... so, I sit here patiently waiting for their gift. :wink3:

Shooper

"Ellie Mae"
Got mine today and love it! I know Christine made the toys...but who is my SS???

Attachments

• DSC09157.jpg
    DSC09157.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 126

staceylwolf

I'll hopefully get pictures tonight. I have opened the gift, but my chins haven't gotten the gifts yet :) Tonight will be the night!