What Candle Scents are you interested in?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
~Cucumber Melon
~Creamy Vanilla
~Vanilla Maple Pecan
~Carmel Toffee
~Vanilla Macadamia Nut Coffee
__________________Can you tell I like Vanilla......

:) No.. Not at all!Actually, I have the list of the first 5 candle scents I will be doing.. Cucumber Melon, Creamy Vanilla,Vanilla Maple Pecan, Dreamsicle, and Lemon Lavender.. I think I might end up selling them on here too!!! If they sell well, I will get more scents :)

I would be interested if you start selling them here. I looooove candles :))

I love anything 'apple' Apple pie/apple and cinnamon , etc I also live pumpkin pie

I just wanted to say that I second the "apple" sentiment. My favorite candle scent has always been some sort of macintosh apple or apple cranberry or things like that. I am not a vanilla fan at all.

Here's my top 5, even if you already picked! :p
Vanilla Macadamia Nut Coffee
Lemon Lavender
Country Breeze
Hawian Breeze
Coconut Cream Pie

I just wanted to say that I second the "apple" sentiment. My favorite candle scent has always been some sort of macintosh apple or apple cranberry or things like that. I am not a vanilla fan at all.

and I would have to third this. haha I LOVE Apple scented candles.

Of the list...

The only ones I might be interested in the Hawaiian breeze or Coconut. My parents would be more for the Vanille ones.

Thanks for you input guys! I just tried my first batch of candles! 1lb makes 10 little candles.. So I have to get some more wax, dye,scents, and jars! I tried out Hawian Breeze! Boy does it smell really good!!!

Back