What cage do you use?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What cage do you use?

• Total voters
url

Thats mine. Its called hamberley single metal large cage. Its for birds, rats and chinchillas. Its bigger than it looks. Only problem is that the floor is the same as the sides so I had to buy some mesh to cover it up. I added shelves and toys and my boy loves it :)

url

Thats mine. Its called hamberley single metal large cage. Its for birds, rats and chinchillas. Its bigger than it looks. Only problem is that the floor is the same as the sides so I had to buy some mesh to cover it up. I added shelves and toys and my boy loves it :)

I cant see the picture. do you have a link to it? like Pinterest?

I bought a critter nation when I first got my chin but she quickly outgrew it and got the Ferret Nation 182. If you're willing to spend the extra cash, this one is a winner. The 181 will work also for just one.

When I first started looking into chins, I wanted a cn as I had heard many good things about them but I am from the UK so I couldn't find them anywhere other than the US and the delivery was a fortune :(

I use the Yaheetech 37/52-inch Metal Ferret Chinchilla Cage for my 9 month old chinchilla, Chilli. I switched out the platforms and ramps for some homemade wooden ones. I feel it is too small, I'm thinking of making a larger cage for him later.

I have a double Ferret Nation for my girl, and we both love it! Great size, very sturdy, and the big double doors make cleaning SO much easier than any other cage I've ever used. Totally worth the money.

Back