What a creep!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have never in my entire life seen an animal of any kind look so completely and utterly pissed off! He looks like the maddest creeper I've ever seen....if u had any others I bet one of the chins would be saying "Hide ur kids, hide ur wife, they're raping everyone round here!"

He kinda looks like Gru from Despicable Me. With his ears back, he almost looks bald and hunched over just like Gru! He's just a big softie though;)

Careful... They chew their apple sticks into little spears... And you are within reach! He's got daggers for you... Literally.

lol he's adorable!

IMO, i think chins are the Master Creepers of the animal species. they have this creep-ability to stare at you at all the wrong times. makes you feel judged huh? lol

wow, I'm not sure I would want that chin next to me while I slept, lol. He is definitely up to no good! Too cute!

All he needs is a little Snidely Whiplash mustache to twirl and he'll be all set!! Definitely a 10 on the creeper scale! ;)

I think he wants you out of HIS bedroom! He's so cute!

Back