What a creep!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkpiggy1989

'No they're not bunnies'
So one of my chinchillas, Bentley, absolutely loves just being creepy and staring at me with goofy expressions on his face. His cage is about 2 feet away from my bed, and sometimes I'll wake up and hes GLARING at me. My boyfriend always jokes that if I ever leave the cage open by accident he'll kill me while I'm sleeping, haha.

Well this morning was the CREEPIEST I have EVER seen him looking. Almost looked like he was plotting something! :shocked:

Attachments

• DSC05640.JPG
    DSC05640.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 229
Too funny, that picture is worth a thousand words and would be perfect for the caption thread. I also have a chin who just sits and stares at us. Like he is trying his hardest to influence us psychic-chin-like to give treats and open the door to playtime. (spoiled much!?? LOL)

I would hazard to say you might have woken up and disturbed one of his self-help sessions...

One of my chins sits in his tube and stares at me and rubs his paws together. I swear they are like pinky and the brain. One day I will wake up and the room will no longer be mine.

That's so funny! He certainly is a cute tiny evil! Make sure his cage is securely shut at night before going to bed! ;)

omg! HAHA!!! He sure is a creeper!! Watch your back!! LOL!

Bahahaha :laughitup: ahaha :hilarious: ahahaha :rofl: ahaha
I can't stop laughing right now that is so freaking funny ahaha
I'm saving this picture for my own personal use. Right click, set as desktop background... ♥!
Also, Mork does this. Minus the hilarious face. :hilarious: Hahahaha...

OMG..that pic made me laugh out loud!!! I would be a bit creeped out if I woke up w/ THAT face staring at me. You can almost hear him saying AH ah ah (like the count on Sesame Street)! Too funny!

Back