Weird sleeping spot

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cannolichin

My chinchilla tends to sleep under his water bottle and i’m worried it could be dripping on him i don’t want him to get wet but it’s always his favorite place to sleep.. any thoughts or similar experience?

Do you have fleece or some kind of softer substance under the water bottle?? If there is you could remove it from under the water bottle You could also remove the water bottle from that area and put it some where else.

Could it just be the spot he likes? Have you tried moving the water bottle somewhere else?

thank you both for your replies. there is a cool stone under the water bottle but i have three other cool stones throughout the cage. i will try moving the water bottle and see thank you!

Do you have fleece or some kind of softer substance under the water bottle?? If there is you could remove it from under the water bottle You could also remove the water bottle from that area and put it some where else.
there is a cool stone under the water bottle but i have three other cool stones throughout the cage. i will try moving the water bottle and see thank you!

Back