Wee Companions store, what to include

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

menagerie

Creative Genius
We are having a meeting this weekend to put together a store that carries a bigger variety of items.

We currently have Critical Care, Chinnie Crack (Pet Pasta) (for the chins) and Carnivore Care (for the hedgies) available.

I will be adding dust and will probably offer PANR by the pound. What other items would you like to see that aren't encroaching on "specialty products" that other people sell here?

All of the profits from sales goes directly to supporting the many rescues and sanctuary animals we have at Wee Companions.

Last edited:
Maybe Lixit bottles (especially glass ones and maybe 4 oz travel ones) and replacement part kits? That's what I've been looking for recently...the parts kit with the screw on nozzle, washer, and spring for the 8 oz glass bottles. I found a place that sells them once, but can't find that site anymore. Found some on a different site, but I don't think they're the right size.

Not sure how hard it is to become a distributor for Lixit, but if you sold the kits, I'd buy 10 from you!

Lava bites and ledges always sold well for me, as well as anything willow, willow balls, shapes, etc.

Just curious arf.. but isn't that basically.. a bottle, just without the bottle? Odd.. I break more bottles than run out of other parts.

I dunno Meany, it seems like hammocks and chubes are pretty much fair game now - everybody makes them, so why not you?. I can give you an excellent pattern for hammocks if you want it. It's the only kind I will use.

I appreciate very much that you carry the critical care at such a great price. You know I'll continue being a loyal customer for that alone. :)

reasonably priced wooden houses? hay cubes (those would probably be a pain)? ledges and wood chews...those are the items on my wish list at the moment...

I would like to see some lava products.

Although it might be cheaper to get those from the pet store after shipping is factored in, I do NOT want to put my money in the hands of those greedy corporate thieves.

I do NOT want to put my money in the hands of those greedy corporate thieves.

Oh come on Shayna, don't hold back -- tell us how you REALLY feel.

Just curious arf.. but isn't that basically.. a bottle, just without the bottle? Odd.. I break more bottles than run out of other parts.

Yep...but cheaper than buying the whole 'bottle' (at least, they were when I found someone that sold them). I've dropped my glass bottles plenty of times, but only ever broke one. Got plenty of bottles here, but all my washers are wearing out and some of the plastic caps/nozzles are getting stripped.

Back on topic...There not too hard to find in stores, but maybe you could sell feeding syringes and be sort of a 'one-stop' shopping for feeding CC.

I will look into getting the Lixit bottles and parts. The feeding syringes are a great idea and I've already been looking into sourcing those.

Thanks for the input.

Back