*Waves Hello* (rambles inside)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clb

Hi everyone,

Little about myself. I have been married for nearly four years now, have a two year old daughter, and one on the way. We also have a cat named Lance. At one point we had a couple pet rats, who have since past on. I am an animal lover, reader, writer, and game player.

I actually use to be apart of the original Chin & Quills forum, though I was mostly a lurker so I doubt anyone remembers me lol. It has been several years now and I still have yet to get my first chinchilla. I probably won't be getting the two chinchillas I want for another 4-5 years, which gives us plenty of time for saving up, getting a house, and kids being older. Not to mention research, research, research. ;)

I am particularly interested in showing chinchillas, but not the breeding part. I honestly don't like the ideal of breeding tons of chinchillas, having separate cages, seeing kits die, and spending tons of money on emergencies with very little pay back. I probably will be asking more questions on showing chinchillas later one.

Anyways, I believe that is about it, if you have any questions let me know. :)

Welcome, glad you joined us! Nice that you are researching ahead of time! :thumbsup:

Thank you. Oh and yes I research everything. Once took me a month to buy a stainless steel pan because I was busy getting the consumer reports, amazon, and ebay ratings all compiled. I am very fortunate to have such a patient husband.

Back