• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Chinchilla/s - San Antonio TX

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

Never_Ever

I am looking to give a chinchilla or pair of chinchillas a new, loving, knowledgeable home. I have a large critter nation cage all ready for it's new inhabitants. I am fully stocked on chewies, toys, oxbow pellets and oxbow timothy hay. I have a whole box full of wooden houses, am in the process of making them custom 'furniture' pieces that include ledges, shelves, swings and tubs. I have a couple of set of chinchilla safe fleece hammocks ready to be snuggled in. I just need a single or couple to play in them and make use of them. I am NOT looking for spend very much and in fact would much prefer to just give a good home to a deserving chinchilla or two with a small re-homing fee so that I may focus on having money for any needed supplies or vet care. I'm sorry but I WILL NOT spend hundreds of dollars on your chinchillas as if I wanted to do so I would purchase them from a pet shop. I am simply looking to rescue a chin or two in need.

I have years of experience with exotic animals anything from reptiles (corn snakes, crested geckos, tree frogs, water dragons etc.) to both common and uncommon type of mammals (rabbits, guinea pigs, rats, chinchillas, Brazilian Short Tailed Opossums, Flying Squirrels and more)

I currently own a rabbit and two guinea pigs who are spoiled rotten along with a couple of dogs and cats who are just as spoiled.

I do have an exotic vet along with an exotic emergency vet so vet care WILL be provided.

I WILL take in chinchillas who are not so nice, I have had plenty of experience with animals a bit on the wild side.

Back