waddling after spay

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TnkTaingTal

Talia was spayed yesterday. She came home last night and has barely moved from the corner except to pee and once to eat a few pellets. When she walks she actually walks, one foot then the other. Not like a normal movement. I've had two prior spays and they both had to stay over night and cane home the next day. Those two both acted as though nothing happened. They would try to get out every chance they got and hopped around normally. For that reaso, I'm concerned about Talia. She eats when I give her food by hand and drinks when I put the water bottle in front of her. Her poops look good. It looks as though she thinks about moving, but then her tail moves slightly and she decides not to move. Where my first two spays abnormal or is something wrong with Talia? I don't want to bring her back and forth to the vet while she's recovering unless I have to. Any input is appreciated.

She's on .2 cc(1.5mg/ml) metacam once a day and .2cc (22mg/ml) baytril twice a day.

Back