WA State ECBC 2013 Fall Field Day

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoping the weather is as nice as it was in the spring. The day before the show I took Narcissus for a ride on the ferry to Bremerton. It was a wonderful trip and a lot of fun. I figure that if you are going to come all the way to Seattle that you need to really experience Seattle.

Thank you so much for making all of us Canadians fell welcome. It is going to be such a sacrifice to have to drive all the way down the hill and through all four of those traffic lights to get to the hotel. Will need to get up extra early to get there on time.

Ha! Well since you only have four lights and I have seven, would you mind setting up the show hall for me the night before?:laughitup:

Thanks. We're actually not allowed to serve outside food.

Okee Dokee. Well let me know if there is anything else that you need. I am married to Doug Fawcett who is always prepared. So if you need anything let me know and I can quickly see if we have it at home.

OOOOOEEEEE -- I get to met PNW people AND Canadians!!! I can't wait!!! I'm counting down the days!!! :)

Looking foward to meeting you too.
Now my truck can seat six average
people, so if anyone would like to go on a bit of a tour of Seattle, please let me know. I am sure there are others with vehicles who could accommodate more.
Plus, if anyone is horsey and would like to meet some real honest to goodness lipizzans, I can arrange that too.

I'm getting a moment to work on a mother daughter braclet for the raffle. If my new born gives me more peace I might even finish by october. =p

Ps- Ryan can we bring our own lunch or is that not alloud at the hotel too?

Attachments

• IMG_20130912_200213_348.jpg
    IMG_20130912_200213_348.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 10
Nice! My understanding is that we just can't have out platters and plates of food...cookies, sodas, etc. But I don't see why you couldn't just bring lunch in a bag, if they have issue you could eat it in the lobby. There is a great restaurant attached to the hotel and we will be breaking for lunch of course.... :)

Hope lots of people are bringing chins for sale! I should hopefully have 600$ saved. Looking for 1 or 2 really nice first place females, standard or BV with no Ebony in history! And maybe a pure standard male, or proven breeders that have had offspring that placed well. My house is small so I'm going to be picky. =)

Nice! My understanding is that we just can't have out platters and plates of food...cookies, sodas, etc. But I don't see why you couldn't just bring lunch in a bag, if they have issue you could eat it in the lobby. There is a great restaurant attached to the hotel and we will be breaking for lunch of course.... :)

Good, I'm on a restricted diet atm and can eat much thats made by restraunts. =(

I have donated 2 sets of chinchilla toys for the raffle that include a chinchilla garland, half heart mobiles, wreath, and other toys like I have in my for sale thread. I am also donating a 3-wick "hot chocolate" candle from Bath and Body Works as well as a set of two apple scented body washes from Bath and Body Works. I'll try to post some pictures of examples soon.

Javachin, I received your donation items..they're awesome, thanks! Here are some pics! The value of these is between $8 and $15 each. The chinchilla cutout one is my personal favorite...

Contact her direct if you are interested in purchasing similar items :)

Here are pics of some donated chinchilla fur items up for sale as branch fundraisers. These will be available at the show unless purchased ahead of time. Please contact me if you are interested in purchasing any of these items. Some may also end up in their own raffles at the show.

Standard fur small snap purse and matching bracelet:

Various bracelets (set size, not adjustable):

White fur with black mink fur small snap purse and matching bracelet:

WooHoo! We just got word that Meadowbrook Chinchillas is donating a coveted standard-size Flying Saucer Wheel! This will be in a special raffle so make sure to purchase lots of tickets if you are attending the show. You can also purchase these directly at www.flyingsaucerwheels.com

That's great to hear, Doug! Sounds like lots of people are coming so it should be a great, educational show. Hope you all have been dusting those chinnies! Just over a week until show time!

Back