WA State ECBC 2013 Fall Field Day

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone interested in any animals? I'm already bringing some animals that were purchased by someone who will be at the WA show but I may fill up the rest of the holes in my carrier with animals to show and possibly animals that I will be selling. Also, if anyone is interested in some proven animals, I am going to be needing to make space for more youngsters to be put in breeding and to do that, I need to let go of some proven breeding chins. I know a lot of people wonder why I would sell good proven animals but I have to make these sacrifices in order to keep my herd manageable for the time being until I build them a bigger room or barn!

Glad to hear you are coming to the show. It's great you're selling some proven animals, that is a great way for new breeders to build their herd. I know I am glad I started out with proven animals!

aznmexaggie- could you put up a list of the proven animals you might be selling?

I will be bringing a couple chins for sale as pets only, if anyone is interested please let me kmow.

We're less than 2 months from showtime, start dusting those chinnies! :)

Another reminder that we are accepting donations of raffle items for the raffle table. So anything in new condition that you don't want but think someone else may want, bring it to the show! It can be chinchilla related but doesn't need to be. At other ECBC shows, we have had everything under the sun donated....if only I can find a picture of the toilet seat with an airbrushed chinchilla on it....:hilarious:

I'll be donating a toy gift basket of sorts to the raffle. I hope someone will want it! :p

Anyone that's going to the field day have a second hand comb in good condition that they would be willing to sell?

Sounds like this will be a fun event! I will look for my comb and see if any of my chinnies are prime enough to show. I'm also busy with four kids here, too, so I have to play things by ear. If I come, I will just drive down for the day. We'll see how it goes! (I'm hoping that now that I have posted in this thread, C&H will send me updates on it, otherwise I won't remember...)

It's not too much of a drive for me. I live only 5 minutes from the border. I'm practically American. =o)

I will be donating a box of mixed wood for the raffle. Also if anyone would like to preorder wood pm me so that I can prepare and bring what you would like to have.

Glad to hear more Canadians will be coming! It will be worth the drive :). And yes, the forum will send you updates as people reply.

Thank you so much for making all of us Canadians fell welcome. It is going to be such a sacrifice to have to drive all the way down the hill and through all four of those traffic lights to get to the hotel. Will need to get up extra early to get there on time.

Thank you so much for making all of us Canadians fell welcome. It is going to be such a sacrifice to have to drive all the way down the hill and through all four of those traffic lights to get to the hotel. Will need to get up extra early to get there on time.

Hahaha, wow, that will be quite a journey! I'm looking forward to meeting you all!

Back