Vet Recommendations - USA

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New Jersey
Dr. Goode at Princeton Animal Hospital. If Pringles' mommy is on here, she knows her too, I think.

sorry but Dr. Goode (one of the best) is not at Princeton an... (she WAS at Lawrence An...) she left there under stress. She is now at Banfield An. Hosp./Deptford PetSmart/2000 Clements Bridge Rd./Woodbury - phone is 856-384-1800 This is too in NJ There is NO ONE at Lawrence now that knows anything about exotics even though the 'office manager' says so

WOOHOO!!!! DEPTFORD IS CLOSER TO ME NOW! But what a loss for Lawrence Animal Hospital!!!! I'll have to take my new baby over to see Dr. Goode...

yea - I have to travel 1 1/2 hours to get to her now instead of 20 min. Lawrence An. Hosp deserved to lose her. We (Janice Goode and I and several other people) are hopeing they close down now from lack of 'interest'

D= What happened if you don't mind me asking? I wasn't a frequent visitor over there, as I only brought Sweet Pea there 3 times; one to have a bump looked at, another to have the abscess (bump) removed, and once a week and a half before she passed away...

St. Paul, Minnesota

Como Park Animal Hospital
& Laser Surgery Center
1014 N. Dale Street
St. Paul, MN 55117
651-487-3255

They see lots of different exotic pets

Does anyone know a vet in the Winchester, VA area? It's a small town, but I'm not thrilled with my vet.

Oklahoma City, OK

Neel Vet Hospital --- I have used 3 exotics in the OKC area now but never again anyone other than Neel. They are exceptional.

In Northern Virginia (a four hour drive for me) Stahls Exotics, also known as Seavs Exotics.
Northern Virginia is the "DC area". I drove from North Carolina.
Dr Magnotti did our surgery, it was during "covid" so we never met face to face, but techs who greeted us, receptionist who took tons of time with me on the phone and Dr's follow-up was FANTASTIC!!!!
They neutered my two boys with NO issues!
Loved them!!!!!

Back