Updating ranch brand master list!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riven

Bad Chin
I am updating my ranch brand master list that is used for my website list.

If you have or know a ranch brand that is not on the list, if you are listed but need a website changed or listed, or if you would like your state listed ( can also add city if you like) please let me know!

I am changing the format a little, it will show the ranch brand, the ranch name ( and owner name if desired), the location, and the website.

All information is optional of course.

If you have any changes or additions please feel free to add them on this thread, I will update the master list then then site, so you may not see the changes immediately.

Thanks!

ETA: I'm also marking ranches that are retired. I know that this is an always changing thing and will never be current.

Last edited:
Not listed

CQED-Chinchillas QED Cara Beasley
RIDG-Ridge Chinchillas Shahna Thomas
MERU-Erudite Chinchillas Elisa Johnstone
C/V-Chinchilla Villa Danny Miller
RCR-Ralston Chinchilla Ranch Sarah Ralston
CVS-Chiniverse Chinchillas Ruth and Gary Harmer

Not listed:
4JS - Janice Barrett
MTDY - Tiffany's Exotics, Tiffany Yarboro
ANGL - Angel's Chinchillas, Brandi Bowen
MPOE - Poetrue's Pets, Cheryl Robertson
MYMO - Mystic Mosaics, Kelly Crouse (retired)
MGJM - Glo-Jo Chins, Gloria and Joann Mills
ELI - Elite Chinchillas, Jennifer Detar
MWJK - Kramer Chinchillas
MHAC - Humble Acres Chinchillas, Dee and Mike Hatch (sharing that brand with Hudson Avenue)
BVC - Better Vetter Chinchillas, Greg Vetter (currently retired).
GCF is the Canadian herd that the Ryersons bought a few years back, I don't know the name though.
HVC - Happy Valley Chinchillas
MCTC - Curly Tail Chinchillas, Kristen Huntington
MPSK - Kuby's Critters - Paul K.
PVC - Pleasant Valley Chinchillas
SES - Hoffman (retired)
TRI - Tom Riedstra

Correction:
PA Chinchillas should be MGFG, not MGFC. They are now retired, but the brand is still out there.
Royal Oaks/ Bob and June Baar is BCR, not BCRJ?

Not listed:
4JS - Janice Barrett
MTDY - Tiffany's Exotics, Tiffany Yarboro
ANGL - Angel's Chinchillas, Brandi Bowen
MPOE - Poetrue's Pets, Cheryl Robertson
MYMO - Mystic Mosaics, Kelly Crouse (retired)
MGJM - Glo-Jo Chins, Gloria and Joann Mills
ELI - Elite Chinchillas, Jennifer Detar
MWJK - Kramer Chinchillas
MHAC - Humble Acres Chinchillas, Dee and Mike Hatch (sharing that brand with Hudson Avenue)
BVC - Better Vetter Chinchillas, Greg Vetter (currently retired).
GCF is the Canadian herd that the Ryersons bought a few years back, I don't know the name though.
HVC - Happy Valley Chinchillas
MCTC - Curly Tail Chinchillas, Kristen Huntington
MPSK - Kuby's Critters - Paul K.
PVC - Pleasant Valley Chinchillas
SES - Hoffman (retired)
TRI - Tom Riedstra

Correction:
PA Chinchillas should be MGFG, not MGFC. They are now retired, but the brand is still out there.
Royal Oaks/ Bob and June Baar is BCR, not BCRJ?

I had inquired in the past about this situation and the MCBA didn't seem concerned that we had the same brand. I have no idea if Hudson Avenue is still in business or not.

Our website is www.humbleacreschinchillas.com please include that we're located in NY! :)

my brand is BRC (Briar Rose Chinchillas) and still working on a website, Yahoo took down all their free sites... :p

you can put location and my name: Cassie Kiefer

Okay guys, I've got the master list updated, and am going to get it up onto the site sometime... :p Maybe tonight if I'm feeling feisty. If there are any other alterations/additions please let me know.

I think I have gotten a method down to allow for easier updates for the future as well, hopefully that will help keep the list most accurate. I am expecting another large update later this year.

Okay, well I couldn't let the info sit there... lol. I needed to wait up for the clothes in the washer to finish anyway right?

There is an updated version, new format, let me know what you guys think of it. It's not as compact, but I think it's easier to read.

I really like your site, very easy to navigate and clean, crisp looking. So your doing laundry too eh? I put my computer in my laundry room! Keeps the kids off, and I get a lot more done in here! :p

LOL, the laundry is right next to the office and I had my daughter's coat in the wash, so I had to make sure I got it put in the drier before morning or I'd have been in trouble about that!

And thank you very much.

Back