Update on Classy 'Chillas

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brittany

Mia Bella Vita
I have been receiving many emails through the store. Since many of my customers are CnH members I thought I would take the opportunity to make a post regarding the state of my business:

The store is currently closed, and I'm hoping to have it re-opened in the next few weeks. It's looking like September 1st might be the magic date, but please be patient with me. In the last few weeks I've learned that life can change in an instant.

I originally closed the store because I was relocating for a full time job. The job fell through last minute, and left me temporarily homeless and jobless. Life is slowly but surely falling back into place. I look forward to being able to resume sewing in the near future. I love creating things for your small pets, and look forward to doing it for many years to come. I want to thank you for your patience during this trying time in my personal life.

I also want to thank a few individuals for your generosity and support. I won't name you publicly, but you all know who you are. My pets mean the world to me, and there are no words to express my gratitude to those of you who have reached out to help us as I get back on my feet.

Thank you all.

-Brittany, Lady, Latte, Jameson, and Bailey

:thankyou:

Hi Brittany,

So sorry to hear about the difficult time you've been through. Job hunting is stressful, and being without a job is scary, so I truly hope your path is soon smooth sailing.

Good things will come, while you wait I'll be sending prayers your way. Sometimes it's easy to forget that everything happens for a reason! Best of luck in your new life for you and your critters! :hug2:

Sorry Brittany to hear that!! I am sure things will up for you soon, anyway I am sending you possitive vibes. ;0) Take care!

Back