Um...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's here!!! Seren Ivy was born 10/12/11 (day after daddy's bday!) at 11:44am, 8lb 8oz and 22.25 inches. Born in the water! I'm in love! (early @ 38 wk 6 days)

Pics...

Wide awake Wed evening
02bf2ef7.jpg

Modeling her xs FB and hat

e66c4b95.jpg

Couple hours after birth.. (with mommy)

55317ab1.jpg

Getting weighed by daddy... :wub:

8bbc938c.jpg

Big brother kisses!

06de3112.jpg

Congratulations!!! She is absolutely beautiful! Have fun with your little angel! What does Remy think so far of his little sister? Best buds, or foreign creature? lol

LIZZZZZ! Shes beautiful! Look at those cheeks! Hahaha! Can't believe it...and I TOLD you she was going to be born on the 12th remember?? Same birthday as mine ;) Wow!

Ha Mae! Happy birthday to you! I am just very surprised she came early!!

And for Remy, he is adjusting. Probably somewhere in between best buds and foreign creatures. He leaves her alone for the most part. I do catch him just looking at her sometimes though. The first day he was kinda "whatever" about it. Yesterday he seemed shocked she was still here. Today has been good too. He will sing with me when I sing to calm her down. He's a sweetie.

Thanks ladies. The homebirth was seriously awesome. If we ever have more kids, I could not imagine having them any other way than in the water. With R's hospital birth, they were "coaching" me to push and I tore and it basically hurt to anything for 2 weeks. Including just sitting on the couch hurt. This time, no coaching, no tearing, and I feel great. I felt great that DAY! It's amazing.

I know what you mean. I had two aweful c-section births with the my first two kids. I was determined not to be cut again and quite frankly nobody wanted to give me the chance with the exception of a midwife that decided to split from the hospital scene and went back into homebirths. I couldn't have been more happier. 4hrs of labor and 3 pushes. It was the easiest thing I have ever done and would do it again in a heartbeat.

Enjoy your baby moon!!!!

Well I missed it by one day. But I got the "girl" part right! She is so beautiful and I'm happy everything went fine with her birth. :congrats1:

Another girl with an October birthday! Mine is today and it's the big 50!!

Ok so I really can't help myself. I have to share more pics.

Me and S..moby love

c73be7a3.jpg

Cute overload!

7d13a5c6.jpg

Cloth diaper + babylegs

a4931c49.jpg

Thanks I do too! Those first pictures I shared, she still looked all swollen from birth. Now she's looking "normal" :D

And her hair already seems to be lighter than R's was at this age. Her eyes, still up in the air too. They are a very very dark blue color, but I think R's were too.

Liz, I missed the birth announcement! She is sooo cute.

How do you like the cloth diapers? Down the line when we are ready for children I am seriously considering looking at doing cloth diapers.. The water births also really caught my attention. Hubby on the other hand thinks its unsanitary and gross (sanitary issues must be the nurse thing).

Back