Two rescues

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eroomlorac

Poppy the mosaic squibbit
I have two rescue chinchillas from a raid of a exatic animal distribution center in Nee Orleans. I participated in a driving relay to get chinchillas to adoptive homes up in Illinois. My chins names are Nora and Nola.

I have two sweet baby girl Chinchillas - Berneese who is 3 years old and loves to jump on my shoulder and ride around my office/zoo (I work at home). I’ve had her since she was 7 weeks old and she is the most cuddly Chinchilla we’ve ever had. She will climb onto my lap and snuggle in for a nap! Such a sweet little gir!

B36CC472-E9D5-48F9-B960-4C95F1BC8895.jpeg
Tinkerbell - she is 7 years old and Tink loves to gives kisses and get belly rubs! We rescued Tink when she was 1.5 years old and she came from a bad home, so we’ve given her extra attention and she’s changed so much over the years. She still can’t be around any other Chinchilla (we have tried a couple of times in years past but Tink is aggressive and wants to fight), but she’s happy in her own house next to Bernese.
9997F555-61BC-422C-8553-53CEC0191A88.jpeg

To complete our furry family we have a 4 year old Guinea Pig - Sir Patrick Piggy Stewart who just loves giving the girls kisses from his house through the cage wire door and a 9-month old mini dachshund puppy - Crystal.
My office - also known as SuzyZoo is full and so much fun! There are days that I would much rather play than work!

Back