• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Toy parts/sticks, antique trophy, fur ads, card game

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riven

Bad Chin
I have about 5 fur ads out of old magazines for Empress furs. $10 shipped in a shipping tube if anyone is interested!

I also have an old brass chinchilla cup trophy, $20 plus shipping if anyone is interested in it. The engraving is light and it's boxed already, but it's a breeder cup for NCBA if I remember correctly.

And after packing up all of the wood I had... I found one more box. It's labeled toy parts and sticks. It's 4 1/2 lbs in weight so I'm guessing it's grapevine sticks. It is a medium USPS flat rate box full. I could open it if anyone wants to know for sure, or wants a photo. $32 including shipping

I have two sets of cards as well. 12 cards per bundle $15 or $25 for both shipping included in price. One is multi-colored the other is pink with black "hammering", each card is hand stamped and heat embossed.

I may have a couple other items as I continue to sort through possibly some hand carved stamps and chinchilla artwork, but I'll have to sort through and decide what I'm ready to part with and what I'm not... Thanks!

Still available, I also have valves and connectors for edstrom watering system available. Help me clear these things out! Feel free to make an offer or combine items I have available.

mordant, I will try to get a picture tomorrow after my meeting at work. If you're interested in the box of wood I'll throw in a set of cards!

e.murphy, I haven't had any reply so if you're interested the box is yours, just let me know and we'll get it set up!

Thanks

Back