Too old for nose piercing?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, thanks guys. The response is better than I thought. As for the pain, after two c-sections, I think I can handle it.

Keep the responses coming!

I don't know.....after all of that hollering and screaming while you were getting your tattoo... :neener: :hilarious:

*ducks quickly*

it doesn't hurt.. but you will have one tear run down your face. it happens to everybody. it hits a nerve that does that

And yeah, try having your septum pierced. Tears will come rolling down from every which direction. It is literally uncontrollable. I bet people thought I was a wuss! :laughitup:

What does that mean? :hmm:

What is a "monroe"?

The monroe is a piercing right above the lip to either the right or left side :)

I say go for it, buuuutttt I don't know your daughter. If my mother got her nose pierced i'd LOL soo hard, but that's because she's my mother xD

Attachments

• 200px-445075358_75a890c77f_b.jpg
    200px-445075358_75a890c77f_b.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 90
I have to say it doesn't look different to anyone else, but it is a bit aggervating when getting snot all over it. You have to keep twisting it around and wipeing it off.

Ya'll are crazy. I've been like insanely sick with the flu and such while I've had my nose ring and I have never gotten snot stuck on it. :laughitup:

On a side note, I bought the cutest hello kitty hoodie yesterday. Initially, I walked out of the store without it even though I wanted it soooo badly. I was worried about being an almost 30yr old wearing hello kitty. I got almost all the way home from the mall and turned around, went back and bought the darn thing. I changed at the store because I liked it that much, and received 3 compliments on my way out of the mall, and have already received 2 today, and it's only 11:38am. People don't think about age as much as we think. I agree with Kristy, you are only as old as you feel. I still feel 12 apparently. :neener:

Last edited:
Ya'll are crazy. I've been like insanely sick with the flu and such while I've had my nose ring and I have never gotten snot stuck on it. :laughitup:

On a side note, I bought the cutest hello kitty hoodie yesterday. Initially, I walked out of the store without it even though I wanted it soooo badly. I was worried about being an almost 30yr old wearing hello kitty. I got almost all the way home from the mall and turned around, went back and bought the darn thing. I changed at the store because I liked it that much, and received 3 compliments on my way out of the mall, and have already received 2 today, and it's only 11:38am. People don't think about age as much as we think. I agree with Kristy, you are only as old as you feel. I still feel 12 apparently. :neener:

That's awesome, Hello Kitty rocks, LOL! I would wear that hoodie with pride.

I agree with Kristy too. It also helps that you don't look "almost 44" Sue.

Go for it Sooz..............
I had mine done when I was 33, a small diamond stud. I don't think you're too old. Age is a state of mind ;)

You are never too old! The minute you think that-- YOU ARE OLD!

Go for it girl! ;)

Back