To leave or not to leave

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JessiKate

I'm not sure if I should stay on the forum now! I no longer have a chin and while I do have full intentions of getting another one, that won't be for quite a long time! The whole reason I joined was to get help, info, and share stories with everyone but now that I don't have a chin I'm not sure I belong on a chin forum :(
What do you guys think? Would it be weird if I stayed?

Not at all! You can still help others and share stories! :D

These things have a way of naturally sorting themselves out.... Don't worry about making a final decision or a formal announcement. If you drift off, people understand. If you stay, that's fine too.

If you find yourself needing to be here, then there is nothing weird about that at all. There is no hard and fast rule that says you need to own a chin or hedgie to be here. It is always fun seeing other chins and you can continue to learn from other's stories. Sometime in the future when you have another chin, you will know more then than you do now.

Please stay! You do have experience and support to offer and one day when the time is right another chinnie will pull your heartstrings.

Back