Three Naughty Boys!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pepperpot

Chin Mum & Fluffslave!
At around five twenty this morning, a loud crash was heard in the chin room. I shot upstairs fearing the worst, and was confronted by the hanging fleece snuggle house on the cage floor, with three heads poking out of it. Salt had chewed through one of the webbing straps that it hangs from, and when the three boys had climbed in to go to bed, their weight had pulled it down. They had given themselves such a fright, Tigger had piddled in Chilli's tail.
I was so relieved nobody was hurt. :wink2:

LOL - that is both frightening and hilarious. Silly chins! So if one of them chewed through a fleece item, does that mean you have to do away with fleece in the cage?
I'm glad the boys are all ok!

I am glad that everyone is ok! You need to get a house that has FLEECE straps, not webbing. There are several people in this group that sell them.

Thanks Guys. Non of the chins are any the worse for their escapade and now relegated to their wooden nest box till I can sort them out a new cuddle house.

Aww, I'm glad everyone is okay!
My chin scares me sometimes when he barks randomly. I always think he is stuck or hurt and when I rush out to him he's just sitting there, perfectly fine. :p

Gotta get some fleece straps and shower curtain hooks next time! ;)

Back