This is my 6th forum website I've joined, so...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chinchillaville13

Hey there y'all! I'm @Chinchillaville13 from Southwestern Montana. I joined because I need chinchilla advice for my little man Pedro (NOT little man as in son, I'm only 12. I mean little man as in my chinchilla).

You might know me from PetForums US as @AnimalLovingIdiot13, from BackYard Chickens as MixedFlocksRule13, from BackYard Herds as MiniGoatsRule, from BinkyBunny as JumpingJackRabbit, or from PetForums UK (I forgot my info). If you do, tell me, it'd be cool to see you there and here!

I have 5 chickens, a rabbit, a chinchilla, 3 horses, 2 dogs, and 2 goats. I also have 2 of those pet rocks... Don't judge, I got bored one day.

I also plan to get some pet isopods, hopefully a bearded dragon or leopard gecko, another rabbit, and another chinchilla.

If there's anything else you'd like to know about me (that isn't private, of course), tell me! Looking forward to seeing y'all!

Welcome, this isn't a very active forum anymore, but there are a handful of us still active here 🙂 and a whole wealth of info.

Welcome! I also have chickens (silkies), dogs (2 Great Pyrenees), and keep isopods as well as mantids! What pods are you planning on getting?
I'm not sure. I want one that can be handled, but doesn't need to be handled. Definitely something that I can tell apart from each other, or one that can be solitary. I like to be able to tell which ones are which as I like to name them.

Back