thief!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firestar

during playtime tonight, mallo cup ran up to my husband & took the glasses right off his face & ran off with them - not once but twice!!
what's the craziest thing your chin has run off with?

Allie ran off with her brush. I guess she had enough of it for one day. LOL!

I've had a couple try the glasses thing - grab them by the middle!

Last night each of my boy kits grabbed a piece of my wet hair on each side of my face and were doing a taste test. Wish I had a picture. Hee Hee!!

One of my chins have stolen their medicine bottle and tried to take it into their cage while out for playtime. Another one stole my chemistry homework.

House keys, her brush and a bookmark. Chins are little thieves.

Iggy tries to get my glasses all the time too!

The craziest thing is definetly my keys. They have a lanyard on them so he likes to grab that and drag it around. Paper towels, hair, books, and homework have all been in the mix too. He even tries to grab my purse, but it is too heavy for him to move very far.

I have to wear an old pair of glasses when I clean Kiwis cage. She snatches them off of my face every time I have my head in there sweeping up poops.lol. She also loves to try to take bracelets off if I forget there on.

An unopened pack of cigerattes (Daddy laid his cigerattes down and Gizmo ran off with them. He had an open and unopened pack)
Rings. My mom laid her rings on the the center coffee table while making dinner and Chase got on the coffee table from the couch, and took one.

Mine try to take bracelets off you, watch, necklaces, etc.

Pull your hair. and anything else they can get their paws on.

I know this thread is a little older but last night, Louie jumped up on my shoulder and was messing around in my hair. He jumped down and ran off and I saw he had something in his hands. When I grabbed it from him, I saw that it was a bobby pin from my hair! He was very stealth about taking it. :tease:

Let's see... sticky pads, pens, my headbands, keys, shoes, mine or derek's belt, my brushes! daddy's wallet! that's a favorite... it's so funny seeing them try to jump off with it when it's twice their size! (my little boys anyway)

My boy finds and brings me money all the time. Yesterday he stole my fiance's military patch. SPC. Shnouche reporting for duty ;)

Attachments

• 2010-07-06 09.20.26.jpg
    2010-07-06 09.20.26.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 16
  • sgt. shnouche.jpg
    sgt. shnouche.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 17
Back