They DO like the hammock!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hobbit721

I love furries
When I first put the hammock into my girls' cage, they didn't really hang out in it much. But, I thought, maybe they're not into it because they feel "exposed"... it was in the top level and it probably feels very open to them. So I moved it to the bottom level... and it has become my little ebony girl's favorite sleep spot!

Aww! Adorable!

I've tried the hammock on both top and bottom level. My chin doesn't like it. :( he will walk across it though, so I leave it in there anyway lol.

Aww yay! Yes, when we first tried out hammocks, the chins were never seen in them! But, the little poops would let me know that they spent some time there - some more than others. I'd have to say my youngest Koko looooves the hammock and most of the time, that's where I'll find her ^_^

I need to get a hammock for my 2 they have a rope net that they occasionally lye together in

Hammock

He fell asleep with his finger trap toy.

Anytime I give him a treat he goes to his hammock or to his hidey house.
I've notice he will also collect big chewy pieces of willow in there too.

I officially own a little horder.

*love my goofy chin*

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 24
sometimes location is everything!

Just the last week i saw my male chin in the hammock for the first time in the 8-9 years that iv had him!

Yay, congrats! :D

I am just introducing my guys to a hammocks in their cages and at this point, they are just looking at them, ha ha! I think they might be too small (I winged it when I made the pattern for them). They are corner hammocks, but I think my guys need the square type rather than the triangle ones.

Back